Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Kitchens

For the last few weeks, the BF's kitchen has been experiencing some changes.

These changes have made it impossible to eat a decent meal when I have stayed there. It drives me crazy. I need to have access to an oven at all times.

The current location of his oven: the hallway. Status: unplugged.


*Notice the layer of dust.

I can't deal.

To complicate matters, I have the attention span of a gnat. This means that I am horrible at things like painting and raking.

I painted for about 4 minutes before completely losing interest. Here is a the BF, hard at work, while I was "busy" with my pumpkin pie cream liqueur, which was DELICIOUS. You should purchase it for Thanksgiving.
When the kitchen is finished, it'll be beautiful. I'm looking forward to making memories in this kitchen. For now, I retreat back to my mini apartment kitchen which is dust free and full of working appliances...

No comments:

Post a Comment