Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bethenny

I really like Bethenny Frankel.

She is definitely my favorite person on The Real Housewives of New York City. She's raw. I love her directness and humor.

I enjoyed watching her cook and talk about food on The Real Housewives of New York City and on Bethenny Getting Married.

When I found out that she was writing books about food and nutrition, I was super excited.

That's when I started reading Naturally Thin: Unleash Your Skinnygirl and Free Yourself from a Lifetime of Dieting.

I wanted to like it.

I hated it.

I kept reading.

I kept hating it.

The recipes were lame and too easy. The ingredients were really simplistic and obvious choices for eating healthily.

She kept expressing her disdain for diets, yet she also constantly mentioned that she had videos on diet.com. Terminology hypocrite?

Also, have you tried an egg white omelet? I feel like every magazine and diet book recommends egg white breakfast recipes. zzzzzz... Got anything new? How about a diet with some flavor?

No comments:

Post a Comment