Monday, April 11, 2011

Cookbooks on my Nook


The BF surprised me with a Nook for Xmas, and I fell in love with it immediately. I am able to borrow books freely from my public library, and downloading each book is quick and easy.

This week, I discovered that there were cookbooks available! I checked out Rachael Ray's Look & Cook. I am allowed to view this book for 21 days on my Nook. After 21 days the book expires, and it magically disappears from my Nook. My Nook is black & white. I didn't want the color because I didn't want a backlight. I spend most of my day online (3 jobs), and during times of leisurely reading, I wanted something easy on the eyes.

Black & white photos of food aren't quite as awesome as color photos, but I have been very impressed with cooking the recipes in Look & Cook.
When I go grocery shopping for ingredients, I bring my lightweight Nook in my purse. There is no need to make a list.

Let me know if you have any questions about borrowing cookbooks from your public library. Also, let me know if you have any questions about purchasing an e-reader. I have done my homework on this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment