1500 miles between them, two fabulous 20 somethings finding the recipe for life in the kitchen.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Egg Bake
I cut this recipe out of a Johnsonville advertisement in a magazine a few months ago. This clipping was barely clinging to life. I made this for the BF's family. It was a hit.
RIP to the recipe clipping. I can't find it now. Thank god I took this photo.
This was the best egg bake that I have ever made. I liked the English muffin crust much more than previous sandwich bread crusts.
You have immortalized this recipe in time. Through out the ages, people will view this page so they may know how to make an Easter Breakfast Casserole. All hail Amy! 卐
You have immortalized this recipe in time. Through out the ages, people will view this page so they may know how to make an Easter Breakfast Casserole. All hail Amy! 卐
ReplyDeleteInteresting thoughts
ReplyDelete