Well, this recipe combines the two.
I love this pizza, and I have made it at least five times now. It's to the point where I could complete the recipe by memory.
I first found out about this recipe while watching Giada on the Food Network.
The ingredients are simple. Have you cooked with mascarpone cheese? If you haven't, I recommend making this recipe to become familiar with the ingredient. That way you will be able to participate in conversations with food snobs.
I'm a big fan of prepping. I'm a planner. When I made this recipe recently, I had all of the ingredients chopped and ready to go. Who wants to spend all of their time in the kitchen when you have beautiful scenery like this? Hmmm.. watching a beautiful sunrise while fishing or slaving away in the kitchen?
Before leaving for a weekend at the lake, I mixed the Cinnamon-Sugar mixture (recipe for this mixture). Have you ever scraped the seeds out of a vanilla bean? If you haven't, please make this recipe in order to contribute to the food snobbery.
Next, I put two cups of berries in a container. I added all of these ingredients, butter, a lemon, cream, and store bought pizza dough to our cooler of beer.
W
No comments:
Post a Comment