Thursday, August 12, 2010

Quirky Frugality? Or Defining Future Cat Lady?

Did you know that you can bring food through TSA security?

Oh yeah, you can! And I might just be the first person on this green earth to be sitting at the Philadelphia airport eating steamed asparagus and sautéd spinach (at 7 am no less). I was cleaning my kitchen last night and feeling sad for some of the vegetables that would more than likely be bad by the time I got back on Sunday. Then I started feeling bad for my wallet for the waste of cash.

You never really see anyone traveling with food they didn't buy at the airport, so I figured there were rules against it. But I checked the TSA site last night and it's only liquids that are forbidden through security. No rules against green vegetables (or the weird girls who have them on their person).

So at 11 pm last night I steamed all my asparagus and sautéd up some spinach and placed in Tupperware.  Instead of eating a bagel or unhealthy egg sandwich, I am enjoying a tasty vegetable breakfast. Take that overpriced airport food! Take that unhealthy eating! I win!!! Mwahahahh.

And I have no doubt that this is why I may or may not be single for an extended period of time. I guess I am just quirky enough to be okay with it.

 (covert picture taking operation.)

1 comment:

  1. I love it!

    I think this is a totally attractive quality. I think a lot of men are seeking a healthy, frugal, and independent woman.

    ReplyDelete